1. This is a NON-SMOKING unit including the balcony and all common areas. E-cigarettes and Vaping are also considered smoking and not permitted on our property. Tenants who violate the non-smoking policy may be subject to an early termination of this agreement with no refund of any funds paid.
2. PARKING – The property offers no parking
3. PET POLICY – Pet’s must be approved by the Property Manager and in Writing and prior to approval of this lease agreement
4. NOISE - Central Waikiki is a busy place, with traffic, tourists, plus the hustle and bustle of an urban city center, expect to hear street noise.
5. MAXIMUM Occupancy 2 persons - Both Occupants must be listed on this lease agreement. Renter agrees not to sublet.
6. REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A Refundable Damage/reservation deposit will be charged. Refer to your Booking Confirmation for the rates specific to the suite/room/unit you are booking. This must be received upon final payment. The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
8. NO early check-in or check-out - Unless arranged through the Property Manager in writing, and would depend on availability. Late check-outs or early check-ins cannot be guaranteed until the day of the check-outs or check-in.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. This includes booking a reservation for a 3rd party without first obtaining written permission from the property manager.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved by the Property Manager in writing and in advance.
11. HURRICAN OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given; we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
12. TRAVEL INSURANCE - We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
13. HOUSE RULES & REGULATIONS - All guests must follow and abide by the property's house rules. There is a printed copy of the house rules in each unit.
14. ALL GUESTS must show ID that matches the registered names above when checking-in. Only guests listed on this agreement will be allowed entry to the room. The maximum number of guests are limited to the number shown in the advertising.
15. This entire agreement is subject to the State of Hawaii Landlord Tenant Code and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii. Should there arise a dispute between the parties relating to this Agreement with regard to which they cannot come to a meeting of the minds, the parties agree that such matter shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Either party may submit such dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the rules then in effect with Dispute Prevention & Resolution, Inc., 1003 Bishop Street, Suite 1155, Honolulu, Hawai’i 96813”.
Managed by 2569 Lemon Rd., LLC, 1888 Kalakaua Ave., C312, Honolulu HI 96815
808-791-2923 – firstname.lastname@example.org